What is a Wine Exchange?
A wine exchange is a dinner at a BYOB restaurant in which attendees (optionally) bring 2 bottles, one to accompany their meal and the second to be exchanged in a white elephant gift exchange at some point during the meal. The method for selecting exchange wines changes each event to correspond with the theme of the event.
December 2014 Wine Exchange
hosted at Sake Asian Cuisine & Sushi Bar
December 9, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsburgh TasteBuds Wine Exchange Your $5 RSVP will be your pre-paid corkage fee for the event. The wine exchange menu is available below and includes tax, tip and corkage.
$30 Per Person
Paid as $5 Online RSVP and $25 Dinner Bill at Restaurant
· Appetizers (Tango Spicy Tuna, Stuffed Jalapeno, Edamame, Shumai,,Summer Roll, Harumaki, Yakitoti, Crab Rangoon)
· Soup, Salad
· Entrée (Select from choices below)
· Two Sushi Rolls Dinner
Signature Roll (Shrimp Tempura topped with spicy crabmeat and black caviar)
Dragon Roll (Eel and cucumber topped with tobiko and avocado)
· Sashimi Dinner
· Sushi Dinner
· Teppanyaki (New York Steak, Shrimp, Chicken, Salmon, or Scallop)
· Thai Mango (Chicken or Shrimp) (Fresh sliced mango in spicy and sweet mango glaze.)
· Thai Seafood Combo (Jumbo shrimp, scallops, bell peppers, shiitake mushrooms, eggplant, asparagus, sweet peas served in special Thai brown sauce)
· General Tso’s Chicken
** Entrees requiring a protein selection (ie: Beef, Chicken, etc) will be fulfilled at the restaurant.
Join us for a great holiday evening of wine, food and friends.
Disclaimer: The Pittsburgh TasteBuds advise that all attendees are accountable for their own responsible drinking. Participation in the wine exchange is optional.